Carrier/Bryant Next Generation/5-Stage Variable Speed System – In Person – Sterling
November 10 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$45.00
Next Generation Infinity Greenspeed / Evolution Extreme & 5-Stage Variable Speed Systems
We will cover installation of the outdoor unit, indoor unit, and User Interface. We will discuss features and functions of the system and how to ensure proper airflow and understand the critical charging of these systems. We will cover troubleshooting error codes and steps in determining the source of the error code.
This class is designed for installation and service personnel.
This class is one of the requirements for dealers to purchase Carrier and Bryant Variable Speed products.
- 24/26 Next Gen Greenspeed / Extreme Evolution, 18/19 5-Stage Variable Speed Installation
- 24/26 Next Gen Greenspeed / Extreme Evolution, 18/19 5-Stage Variable Speed Set Up and Operation
- FE Fan coil Setup and Operation
- User Interface Startup / Using it as a service tool
- Troubleshooting Codes Explained
- Troubleshooting Procedures
- Tools Necessary for Troubleshooting
Attendees passing the test at the end of the class will be eligible for 8 hrs continuing education NATE Hours and 8 Distributor training hours.
NATE Class ID 6114-0018
If you want to purchase a course for someone else or register them for an event.
You will need to purchase a “Training Coupon Code” for them to use.
Registration opens August 1st
Carrier Enterprise Training Event Cancellation Policy – minimum attendance required 10