We will cover installation of the outdoor unit, indoor unit, and User Interface. We will discuss features and functions of the system and how to ensure proper airflow and understand the critical charging of these systems. We will cover troubleshooting error codes and proper steps in determining the source of the error code.
This class is designed for installation and service personnel.
This class is one of the requirements for dealers to purchase Carrier and Bryant Variable Speed products.
- 18/19 VS Installation
- Greenspeed / Extreme, 18/19 VS Set Up and Operation
- FE / FV Fan coil Setup and Operation
- User Interface Startup / Using it as a service tool
- Troubleshooting Codes Explained
- Troubleshooting Procedures
- Tools Necessary for Proper Troubleshooting
If you are a Carrier Enterprise Mid-Atlantic Customer
By taking this course, and passing the final quiz with a 90% or higher you can earn 4 FAD/Distributor Training hours and 4 NATE hours.
This course only earns these credits if enrolled after 10-22-2020.